Mission, Objectives & Capabilities
- To make Bangladesh Machine Tools Factory (BMTF) Limited a commercially viable organization to enhance the national economy.
- To pursue businesses related manufacturing, assembling and trading of core products i.e. non-ferrous metallic/alloy assemblies/sub-assemblies of diesel and petrol engines with a view to reducing import of the same items in Bangladesh.
- To conceive and pursue on any special project related to transport, agriculture, energy and other viable sectors, with a view to making the factory economically and operationally vibrant in multidimensional fields as the changing situations demand.
- Producing engineering products by fabrication and sheet metal works.
- Producing engine spares of specific model and type based on existing infrastructures of BMTF Ltd.
- Assembling engines, pump/generator sets and other engineering products.
- Producing import substitute of agro-based machineries.
- Assembling and fabricating automobiles of particular brand through joint venture, if found economically viable.
- Manufacturing of leather products to meet local demands and foreign exports.
- Trading and supplying of automobile, electrical, agricultural and special project related items through imports or local procurement.
- Taking any other special project /commercial activities as directed by the management or Board of Directors.